Our annual online auction is from May 6 to May 19
with an in person event on Saturday, May 18!
In May 2024, we will be holding our Annual Silent Auction and Fundraiser. During the next couple of
months, we are asking for parents to assist in getting the word out. A major part of the fundraising effort
is obtaining the Donation Items for the Silent Auction. It is actually quite simple! If there is something,
someplace or somewhere that you like or attend, simply ask for a donation. Below are some bullet
points for your reference when asking.
● Friends of Beethoven is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization made up solely of parent volunteers. Our
primary mission is to raise funds to support our students and their educational experience.
● Our 2024 Silent Auction will raise vital funds needed for everyday programs at Beethoven. These
funds go to some of the following:
o Computer and Coding Sessions
o Art Instruction
o IT support for teachers and students
o Field trip busses
o Pay for many needed basic daily supplies
● The expected cost to provide these educational opportunities is over $100,000.00.
● As a California Title one school, over half of our 350 students are from low-income families.
When asking, you can do the following:
● Provide them a copy of the Donation Form
● Let them know where their money is going
● Offer to pick up the item
● Let them know that their gift is Tax Deductible
● It there are any questions that you need help in answering, please provide our names and emails
We have set a deadline for the donations on May 1, 2024 so that we can include them in our Online
Auction. You can drop the donations off at the office. Please ensure that a Donation Form accompanies
the item so that we have all the relevant information for the auction and that we can provide a thank you
letter for the gift. We do appreciate your help in making this year’s Silent Auction successful.
Donations may be sent to: Beethoven Elementary School c/o Kathy Vigil/FOB at 3711 Beethoven Street,
Los Angeles, CA 90066. Thank you for your generous support!
Nicole Muzzio (Nicole.Muzzio@gmail.com)
Melinda Ruvalcaba (Melinda.Ruvalcaba@yahoo.com)
Kathy Vigil (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Friends of Beethoven Silent Auction Chairs
Beethoven Elementary School FOB is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization and our tax ID number is 954415920
See the letter in Spanish here