It is time for spring cleaning! Please bring in your unwanted items to the parent center for Beethoven’s Yard Sale on Saturday – April 26th from 8:00 AM – 12:00 noon.
We are looking for donations for the event such as: Gift Cards to Restaurants, Hair Salons, Pet Stores, Camp donations, Etc... We are also looking for items for the event. See below for the link to the letter for businesses introducing the the Auction and Beethoven to them. Also see below the link to the donation form for them to complete.
Each grade level will be responsible for making a basket for the event. Below are the classes baskets. The baskets are a fun creation from each grade level, if you have a fun idea let me or your room parent know.
Kinder - Beach Basket - Should include (Suggested): Beach Towels, Goggles, Beach Toys, Sun Screen, Beach Chairs, Boogie Board Something to put in all in, a large rolling cooler or a very large beach bag. (Something with wheels would be great.)
1st Grade - Camping Basket - Should include (Suggested): A Tent, Camp Chairs, and Lantern. If funds allow include whatever else you might find cool to add.
2nd Grade - Movie Basket - (Suggested) Movie Tickets, Red Box Gift Cards, Netflix, Candy, perhaps a few family DVD's.
3rd Grade - Cooking Basket
4th Grade - Wine and Spirits Basket
5th Grade - Jeanna & Andrea
Enrichment Classes started on April 1, 2014 but you can still sign up.
Spring Session start tomorrow April 1, 2014. Each class starts 10 minutes after school dismissal and lasts 1 hour. Only Kindergartners will be escorted from their classroom to the after school class. If your child is in STAR, they will be taken to the appropriate area after the class is concluded. This session will be 8 weeks *unless otherwise noted*.
- Monday – Beethoven Garden Club – (K – 5th grade)
- Monday – RockSTAR – (1st-5th grade)
- Tuesday – Karaoke Time Machine – (1st-5th grade)
- Tuesday – Chess / Advanced Chess – (K – 5th grade)
- Tuesday – Soccer – 1:45-2:25 – (K-2nd grade) 2:35 – 3:15 (3rd-5thgrade)
- Wednesday – Farm Style Cooking for Kids (age 7+)
- Wednesday – How to Draw Cartoons – (K-5th grade)
- Thursday – Boarders – (K-5th grade)
- Thursday – Touch Typing/iPad Instruction – (3rd – 5th grade)
- Thursday – Baseball with Mr. O! – (1st – 5th grade)
- Friday – Sew Much Fun – (1st – 5th grade)
- Friday – Come on …Let’s Dance! – (K – 1st grade)
- Friday – Flag Football – (1st – 5th grade)
This month's PTA meeting on Tuesday April 8 at 6.30pm in the Library is an important one as new parent leaders will be chosen for next year and the 2014 - 2015 budget will be reviewed .