Bear Scare is coming soon! Please look for the e-mail from your room parents, we need all our parents to sign up for food donations and to volunteer in your class booth.
1. All donations need to be brought to the parent center:
2. Soda, Juice Boxes, Water, Chips, Nacho Cheese, (Non Perishable Items) can be dropped off at any time this month.
3. If your class is bringing Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Buns, desserts (Perishable Items) please drop them off in the Parent Center October 22 – 24.
4. If your parents have chosen to donate money, please drop off in the office or if you see Kathy Vigil you can give to her. Dianna and Kathy will shop for missing food items.
5. Please make sure you have your sheets filled for your volunteers and food donations. This is very important.
6. Set Up begins Saturday, October 25 at 8:00 AM. You have until 9:45 AM to have your booth completed.
7. When you arrive in the morning please check in at the ticket booth or find Kathy Vigil and she will show you where your class booth is.
8. As your parents or volunteers arrive please make sure they sign in. Each booth will be given a sign in sheet.
9. Each class booth must provide a canopy, table, decorations and prizes. If you are having problems with the prizes let Kathy know.
We need your help with Set-Up of the Haunted House and wrapping tables on Friday-October 24th after school.